Search
Tuesday 24 October 2017
  • :
  • :

Welcome To The Home Of The Ice Cream Ninja!

ONLINE NUTRITION AND PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES

Category: Health, Movement

The Best Exercise Ever? Push ups!

The best activity to do for weight loss and overall health is, without any doubt, a push up. That is pushing your backside up from the...

My Story

I have always been ‘fit’, ‘physically active’ whatever you want to call it. I have also always had a bit of an ‘all or nothing’...

TREATS VS NORMAL LIVING

I was off work on Friday morning, due to my boys being on school holiday, so we decided to take part in one of our favourite rituals, Going...

Be Yourself To Achieve Your Goals

Every morning I take a mobility session for people with back problems. Nothing fancy, just a range of movement drills. These are designed...

But It Works For Me

I am sure you have heard this a lot? I certainly have. People who have managed to lose weight through following either a diet fad or a guru...

Health Is Not A Number

‘Eat healthy 80% of the time, the other 20% you can do whatever you want’ This is a common principle bandied about in many circles with...

Active Kids

The statistics are very clear. Of all children who register for competitive sports, over 70 percent will quit by the age of 13.  70...

Concentrate On Your Health

I lost a client last week. Not that this is something to brag or be happy about. It all started during the second week of this lady trying...

7 Fruit and Veg a day

‘Experts now say that we should be eating 7 pieces of fruit and veg a day to decrease your risk of disease and increase your chances of...

Box Wide